What is the best thing that you could do to keep your furnace or heat pump running for a long time with higher efficiency and fewer breakdowns? Get a yearly tune up! One of the common misconceptions among homeowners is that you can change your filter every few months and then forget about your heating or cooling system. Unfortunately, that misconception leads to a dirty and under-tuned system, which causes breakdowns during the coldest or hottest parts of the year, higher utility bills because of how much harder your system has to work, and a shortened life of the unit. Don’t just take our word for it though—your equipment manufacturer, Puget Sound Energy, and The Centers for Disease Control all tell us to get regular tune ups on our heating and cooling systems too!
Fortunately, just like you have mechanics who can tune up your car, our technicians are trained to perform our Precision Tune Up on your furnace, heat pump or air conditioner. This includes a 23-Point Inspection and Cleaning and takes a full hour and a half so that we can be extremely thorough making sure your system is running at peak performance. Not to mention that we also will change your filter or clean it for you for free!
We also offer our Ultimate Savings Agreement, which provides tune ups and many other benefits to help not only your budget, but also your peace of mind. By signing up for our USA, you receive:
- Precision Tune Ups that we call you to schedule so you don’t have to remember when it’s time for your next one
- Reduced diagnostic fees
- 15% discount on any repairs
- 24-hour service with no overtime charges—you’ll always pay the discounted USA pricing even if we come out at midnight on Christmas Day
- Priority service—you are guaranteed to get service same day
- 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on any repairs we make for as long as you remain a USA customer